So I had Friday off since I was asked to work on Saturday, and I decided that it would be a perfect time to start watching Falcon Crest again, since it was the last show I watched before my "break" and since I finally managed to get the entire series!!! So excited about this! I watched while I was cross-stitching the last of 3 of the same project I've been working on.
- The Namesake (November 19, 1982)
- Choices (November 26, 1982)
- The Vigil (December 3, 1982)
- Confrontations (December 10, 1982)
- United We Stand... (December 17, 1982)
- ...Divided We Fall (December 31, 1982)
- Pas De Deux (January 7, 1983)
- Above Suspicion (January 14, 1983)
- Broken Promises (January 21, 1983)
- Deliberate Disclosure (January 28, 1983)
- Love, Honor and Obey (February 4, 1983)
- Separate Hearts (February 11, 1983)
- The Odyssey (February 18, 1983)
Next time I'll have some pictures to go along with my post and include a cross stitch pattern I created for Dynasty.