Sunday, October 20, 2013

UPDATE!! Falcon Crest mini marathon

So it's been a long time, since I've updated, and honestly even longer since I've watched any of the shows, since the move to the new house, my schedule has been all screwed up, not to mention all the great new shows that have started.  Anyway, I decided that I would have to do things a little differently, since it was so hard for me to totally recap the shows, it honestly too me almost double the episodes length to watch it, so I wouldn't miss anything I was writing down, and another hour at least to type it all down here.  And since I found a new hobby that is perfect to do while watching TV, cross-stitching.  I decided that I would just enjoy the shows, and write a synopsis of what happened with my thoughts about what happened, we'll see how this goes. 

So I had Friday off since I was asked to work on Saturday, and I decided that it would be a perfect time to start watching Falcon Crest again, since it was the last show I watched before my "break"  and since I finally managed to get the entire series!!!  So excited about this!  I watched while I was cross-stitching the last of 3 of the same project I've been working on. 
  1. The Namesake (November 19, 1982)
  2. Choices (November 26, 1982)
  3. The Vigil (December 3, 1982)
  4. Confrontations (December 10, 1982)
  5. United We Stand... (December 17, 1982)
  6. ...Divided We Fall (December 31, 1982)
  7. Pas De Deux (January 7, 1983)
  8. Above Suspicion (January 14, 1983)
  9. Broken Promises (January 21, 1983)
  10. Deliberate Disclosure (January 28, 1983)
  11. Love, Honor and Obey (February 4, 1983)
  12. Separate Hearts (February 11, 1983)
  13. The Odyssey (February 18, 1983)
These episodes dealt with Cole, and the murder of Carlo Agretti, Maggie finishing her script, going to Hollywood, and almost having an affair, to finding out that Richard and Chase are brothers, and that his adopted father had something to do with Nazi's.  So Cole has been cleared but that doesn't stop the police from hounding him, and people of the town still thinking that he did it, even if the evidence cleared him, it was proven that a right handed person hit Carlo and Cole is left handed, if this show was on today, this probably wouldn't still be an issue, someone tried to kill Cole and make it seem like suicide.  Maggie finally finished her script and went to Hollywood to give it to the producer, (I forgot his name).  I don't know if my copy was missing a few scene, because once she is looking for an agent to the next moment she is calling Chase telling him that she has to stay and do rewrites because the movie is being made.  So this leads to her going to the producers house to work on the script because the hotel had complaints about her typing all night.  The walls must be very thin there I can only imagine what else there are complaints about.  So once there the producer tries to seduce her, which he almost succeeds but Maggie leaves and goes back home.  Chase's mother comes back to help him with proving Angela has been taking money from the vineyard and using it to buy the New Globes stocks.  She tells Chase to work with Richard, since it's Angela that he should be fighting.  Jacqueline admits to them that Richard is her so, and at the founder's day party at Angela's house Richard tells everyone that she is his mother.  Now Angela wants to find out why Jacqueline abandoned her baby and goes to France where she meets with the nun who ran the orphanage, she tells her that Denault dealt with the Nazis.  Through all this we also saw Melissa having a son, who almost died, Richard bringing the doctor who saved him, Melissa and Richard almost getting together, then publishing the news that Lance isn't the father but Cole is (Lance took the baby and had a paternity test done.)  Now Lance and Melissa seem to be together, working to get Falcon Crest.  Maggie doesn't want Chase to continue his investigation into the murder of Carlo and has moved out.  Vicky is having an affair with an married man, Nick Hogan, who works with Chase, who is now getting a divorce, and now Vicky has left home to move in with him.

Next time I'll have some pictures to go along with my post and include a cross stitch pattern I created for Dynasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment