Monday, February 27, 2012

My mini meltdown

Yes this was me this weekend, when I came home from work all ready to post all the episodes I've watched and my blasted flash-drive said that it needs to be formatted.  So long story short I lost 4 reviews plus some other things, which luckily I had saved on another flash drive, now I will have to make those up, I threw away my notes so I might have to re-watch them, which in the long run might be a good thing, but it really stinks, but I do have some good news to share as well I've now got the complete series of Knots Landing, thanks to a kind person, it was my birthday present to myself.  So while I am behind on my posting I am happy that it wasn't worse than what it could have been, and I will update those episodes as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment